From: Craig Lyndes <[log in to unmask]>
To: School Information Technology Discussion <[log in to unmask]>

Sent: 1/17/2009 6:26:26 PM
Subject: Re: Pizza Anyone? Thursday not Wednesday

OK, I guess I'll make it official, Thurs 1/22 for the Pizza meeting.

I learned a lesson though, more problems with the second day than the first.

I'll make the next meeting Wednesday so hopefully more people can attend.

If you can't attend please be thinking about a Techie conference for the
spring.  At one point we were thinking March, but that seems a little
close for comfort.  Maybe we can do May, as our intended audience isn't
exactly the same as Dynamic Landscapes.  What do people think of that?

Also, any ideas about a location?  Would it be horrible if we had to pay
for a site (Champlain or St. Mikes) and raised the cost?  With no money
up front paying may not be an option anyway.

What sort of topics are of interest to people?

Sincerely
Craig Lyndes

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.