FYI.. For all planning to submit proposals:

Due to problems with school closings/weather, we are extending the "snail-mail" deadline on the grant.  We are NOT extending the deadline on the email portion of the grant proposal.

So,

You must email your completed proposal to me, Peter Drescher, by 4PM on Friday, January 9.
Within that email include the cover page and indicate in the signature line the date in which you snail mailed the letter.   I will accept those letters through next week in the snail mail as long as you have submitted your proposal via email on time.

So, AGAIN.. you must still submit your full proposal via email by 4PM on Friday, January 9.  Your snail-mailed cover page letter may be late.  I don't need anything else in that envelope except your cover page.

Thanks... If this is still unclear... ?? .. feel free to call.

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator
Vermont Department of Education
120 State St.