Good Morning to all,

Just a reminder that our SW Vita-learn Meeting is tomorrow at Proctor High School, from 4:30 pm till 6:30 pm.  A light dinner will be provided.  I have attached the agenda, again.  Hope to see you all there.

Directions:

If you are coming from Rutland

Take old Rt. 4 (West Street)

Go past the railroad tracks and the under pass

Take a right on route. 3 into Proctor
Take the first right after it turns to 25mph on Holden, across from the car dealer
Take left at end of rd. on Park Street and High school is right there.

If are coming from the North, (Rt. 7)

Take right on Route 3 into proctor,

Turn left on Holden across from  the car dealership

The next street is Park Street

 Make another left and the high school right on Park Street

The Proctor High School Address:  4 Park Street, Proctor, Vermont  05765

The link to register is:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pqdj2P5G23mqqSMxylsdOZw&hl=en

Have a great day!

Kate