Hello all:

I am pleased to say....

The Vermont State Technology plan is up on the web for your access.  This plan includes the locals template for doing your planning work for the coming June deadline on local technology plans.

The current draft is up for a comment period.  I anticipate the local plan section to remain pretty much the way it is with perhaps some organizational editing.  You should begin using this template for your work at your local technology committees.

It is at the top of the page..

http://education.vermont.gov/new/html/pgm_edtech.html

Please note the last page to see the folks that helped to make this happen. I am indebted to all of them.

Thanks for your patience!

 Peter

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator