Thanks, Steve.  I just bid on them.
-Vince

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Barner <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: request: fiber switch recommendations

Just to announce to fine US network admins we have recent batch used HP ProCurve 4108gls listed now on auction site eBay for your pleasant consideration. Only $899.99US and exactly same as models stolen from Montpelier Schools last night.  Look for all auctions listed under seller ID fallofftruck.  Combined shipping available. A+++ eBay Power Seller!