Steve,

Those weren't stolen; that's me selling them.  I do this all the time: I buy them cheap on eBay, then come back and sell them for more than I paid.  Then I split the profit with the school system.  Sometimes.

I have a number of schemes like this to promote cash flow.  I was inspired several years ago by a group of young entrepreneurs at South Burlington who impressed me with how they liquidated one of the computer labs overnight.  That's what you call moving merchandise!

-Vince