Our faculty took the opportunity to bring the students together in our gym,
where we had two projectors set up for two viewing stations (8X12).  Chairs
were set up in three sections to accommodate several classes.  I would
estimate we had about 300 students viewing.

The really impressive thing about this setup was that it brought the students
so much closer to the event.  Being in a crowd themselves, they emulated
what they were watching.  They really participated - clapping, standing for
the oath.  And they really listened.  So many of the teachers and the staff
that were able to be there spoke very positively of the setup and how it
contributed to the experience for the kids, how they felt like they were really
there (only with better, warmer seats!).

We chose the cable tv feed over streaming for just the reasons you pointed
out.  We didn't want any interruption of feed and wanted good sound quality.
Hindsight - it was the best choice.

Rebecca Machia, MCSA
Peoples Academy
Morrisville, VT