We used our Comcast Cable TV projected on a large screen.  At the same time we hooked up a DVD burner to it and got the inauguration that way.  When it was over we then quickly burned a few more copies and also copied it to our network for classes to watch at a slightly later time who could not watch it live.

We had one streaming connection set up at one location on a large screen.  The video was choppy but the audio was not so it worked ok.  We warned them it may not be great so they were happy with that.

Jean

>>> Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> 1/23/2009 8:43 AM >>>
Dear List:

I was out sick that day, but could track utilization from home.

One issue we ran into was installation of updated FLASH.

Not something I tend to unless it is needed.

Had a number of users who could not view a stream due to outdated flash, nor
install it on their own (permission reasons).

Anyone run into problems, anyone sail through easily?

Anyone install silverlight for the official PIC site?

R.