From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bryan Thompson
Sent: January 23, 2009 9:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: watching inauguration live over the Internet

We spoke about this at last night's pizza meeting. Winooski used a very high tech approach. At the exact time of the inauguration, we had people turn on their televisions in their classrooms. We have a TV in every one. We also set up a gigantic television in the auditorium for anyone who wanted to bring large groups to watch it.

:)

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator