Windows Media Player and VLC both claim to do CC.   With VLC you can use
it to connect directly to your capture card which is getting your cable
TV feed.  Then you can Stream that capture out or just watch it.

WMP will play CC in UnitedStreaming videos when available.

Mike

Michael Vining, SB Network Services

South Burlington School District

South Burlington, Vermont 05403