Maria,

If you don't have Macs, 8e6 Technologies has an appliance that will lock Google Images to the Safe setting. Evidently it doesn't work well Macs (sorry Vince).

Doug Reaves

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.

>>> Maria Forman <[log in to unmask]> 1/12/2009 10:59 AM >>>
*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
We had a discussion about blocking Google Images at a meeting of my
tech committee.  I was wondering how many schools are blocking google
images?
Are there any schools blocking access to youtube?

Thanks,
Maria

Maria Forman
Twinfield Union School