Here at Rochester School, I set up a projector in our auditorium for big
screen viewing and another in our Elementary Library with a large screen
and initially used the internet feed from CNN because the image quality
was very good and in wide screen. I started running the live coverage at
about 9:30 am and it ran beautifully until about 11:15 am and then it
started to get choppy and drop. I made sure these were the only two
streams on our network (which they were). I had bookmarked a few other
streaming sites, just in case, and just before 11:30 ended up switching
to a lower resolution stream from CNBC which ran very well. I was a bit
disappointed because the stream from CNN looked much better, but CNBC
was OK. I attributed the drops on CNN to the limits of CNN's capability.
I wonder how many people around the country suddenly logged  on to CNN
from work to watch the Inauguration?

The Inauguration on the big screen was spectacular, but it was as
equally exciting to witness the captivated students. They spontaneously
cheered, they stood up for the swearing in and sang the National Anthem
without any direction from teachers.

Tucker Cruikshank

Rochester School