Brooklyn Greens member Paul Gilman is in jail in Iowa on marijuana charges, where he pleaded guilty to a deal and awaits sentencing, facing a minimum of 5 years to 40 years in jail. Thank you Robbie for scanning Paul's letter and making them available. His spirit shines through! Click on the link if you want to read it. It's a terrific letter ....

- Mitchel

From: [log in to unmask]

All,

Yesterday I received a letter from Paul Gilman. He addressed his message
to several different people, so I have taken the liberty (pardon the pun)
to scan all six pages and make it available to the world.

http://paulgilman.org/letters/PG_2009_01_16.pdf

You can write to Paul at this address until mid-April:
Paul Gilman
Pottawattamie County Jail
1400 Big Lake Road
Council Bluffs, IA
51501 USA

He apparently has pleaded guilty and is awaiting sentencing. He faces 5-40
years in federal prison, for just one joint. It was a very BIG joint!

--R