I went to the site Michael recommended, and I concur completely. Amazon and PlayMobil are insane for selling this product, and the satirical comments when you scroll down the page are absolutely hilarious.   - Mitchel

From:  Michael Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All:

You absolutely must visit this site ( http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-3172-Security-Check-Point/dp/B0002CYTL2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top )

This advertises is a child's product available on Amazon.  You will be astonished by what the product is--a toy for little kids.  Then you need to look at the related products below, because they are even more surreal than the featured product.   And then, scroll down and start reading the comments.   Anyone accustomed to Amazon knows that most products (books, DVDs, etc) will have a few comments, split between positive and negative--always serious.   This product has 48 reviews--virtually all satirical.  Some are truly hilarious, all are politically biting.   It is truly an outpouring of spontaneous political  satire.   Just read the first few and see what I mean.   This is one of the most entertaining (and enlightening) web sites I have seen in months.

Here is the URL again:
http://www.amazon.com/Playmobil-3172-Security-Check-Point/dp/B0002CYTL2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Best

Michael