From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Michael Balter
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: "Why Self-Discipline Is Overrated"by Alfie Kohn

I've allowed Louis Godena to misrepresent my position in the past (he called me a "racist hypocrite" on one occasion, which drew no protest from our moderator), but I am not going to continue to do so. As anyone who reads my blog knows, I am strongly anti-Zionist and I do not support a two-state solution as the eventual resolution; I am strongly in favor of a one-state solution, although two states may well end up being the only possible provisional route to that ultimate outcome. If we could go straight to one state, I would be entirely in favor of it, but it may not be realistic.

MB

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Louis R Godena <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>...each individual must act--and act in a relevant, useful, effective way--to change [conditions]. Victims, no; victors, yes!

I agree.  It is far too late for the "liberal" zionists and "human rights" hypocrites like the professor here to "save" the genocidal entity by some apartheid South Africa-style "two state" solution.  Millions of displaced Palestinians cry out for the right to return to their homeland.  The racist settler state will be replaced with a democratic, secular Palestine with equal rights for ALL.

And all the world will rejoice.

Louis Godena

Michael Balter
Contributing Correspondent, Science