The SVU has protocol guidelines (www.svunet.org <http://www.svunet.org/> )
but even better is a DVD on the subject by Bill Schroedter. You can find
those DVDs on the SVU web site as well.

Terry Case

Terrence D. Case MEd, RVT, FSVU

Program Director, Assistant Professor

Bachelor of Health Science - Vascular Sonography

Nova Southeastern University

College of Allied Health and Nursing

3200 South University Drive

Ft Lauderdale, FL 33328-2018