Personally I use 60 or less, as is sounds most do.
However when this discussion played earlier last year the inimitable Kirk Beach made reference to data collected in Strandness's  lab, initially quite  a few years ago, and apparently on an ongoing basis. IIRC they found errors not in line with the doppler physics that were angle dependent and reproducible across machines and operators. There was a paper that I found an abstract for too.
Have a look in the archives. It was certainly interesting.

also, in the journal of ultrasound in medicine

D. Eugene Strandness, Jr, MD, and the Revolution in Noninvasive Vascular Diagnosis

Pt 3 Seeking precision