We previously had a Vasoguard and liked it but, because of the limitations exporting to DiCom, we had to replace it.  When we compared systems, we went with the Unetix and are very happy with it, and with the support we get.

Bill Beymer BS, RVT, RDMS
Section Manager
Diagnostic Imaging
Phone 260-373-4704
Fax 260-373-4724
Pager 260-401-0390
Pager Text Message [log in to unmask]

>>> "Benge, Claudia" <[log in to unmask]> 1/5/09 08:19 >>>

Jason,
The Nicolet Vasoguard unit is a very good system, you can modify the basic forms/protocols to meet your needs.  It is very user friendly and durable.  Frequent probe replacement is not an issue.

This email and any attached files are confidential and are intended for the named recipient(s).  This communication may contain material protected by attorney-client work product, HIPPA or other privileges exempt from disclosure and applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) or person responsible for delivering this confidential communication to the intended recipient(s) and you have received this communication in error; any review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or other distribution of this email message and any attached files is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this confidential communication in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the email address or telephone number below, delete this email from your computer and destroy any copies in any form immediately.  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any peer review, or other applicable confidentiality laws.
Claudia A. Benge, RDCS, RDMS, RVT, RVS