I agree, especially with the advent of the newer transducers which we were upgraded to "last" year.  We find the doppler to be very good and the entire system to be very user friendly and customizable.

Bill Beymer BS, RVT, RDMS
Section Manager
Diagnostic Imaging
Phone 260-373-4704
Fax 260-373-4724
Pager 260-401-0390
Pager Text Message [log in to unmask]

>>> "Schneider, Joseph R." <[log in to unmask]> 1/2/09 08:42 >>>

I don’t know why the Unetixs Doppler should be considered “far inferior”, we have no complaints and in fact I looked at it in the first place because of glowing endorsements from Technologists who had used it elsewhere- we bought Unitixs because they seemed to be a generation ahead of Parks with respect to exporting to DICOM archives- Parks exported what amounts to a PDF of the report with analog tracings, whereas Unetixs exports discrete data- Parks may have improved in the 16 months since we bought Unetixs, but it was a clearly better choice then