Hey Karlyn,

(I used to work with you at FAHC),   nothing fancy for our billing, we use 93971 with 459.81 (venous insufficiency unspecified) for a one legger and 93970 with 459.81 for a two legger.  Although it’s more intensive than a r/o DVT study, we charge the same…

 Matt

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karlyn K. Darling
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 15:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reflux study charging

What are people charging for one leg verses bilateral venous reflux studies?

We assess both the deep and superficial systems as well as map the GSV's for ELVS.

Thanks in advance.

Karlyn Darling RN/RVT

Technical Director

Connecticut Surgical Group, Vascular Lab

Hartford, Ct.

Confidentiality Notice

intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information
which is legally privileged.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
promptly contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the