Thanks for the update Scott, I wasn't sure if it was you or not on the snow report this morning.  That's nice to hear about the storm, I had just stopped in at the BTV NWS site and noticed that the numbers on their "Storm Total Snow Forecast" graphic are up a bit.  They had our area along the Chittenden/Washington county line in the 9-inch range previously, and now they've upped it to around the 1-foot mark.  They've got some south central areas near the southern part up their forecast zone up around the 14-inch range now, although when I did a click over in the east part of Orange County I did notice that sleet had crept into the forecast in that area.