One of the administrators in our health care system has searched the web
and found an automatic book dispensing machine.  My look at Google found
two public libraries in California that have the machines.  Do any of
you know anything about them?  Are any of your hospitals using them?
His person is interested in using them to dispense the books for all
levels of CPR courses.  Julia

Julia Shaw-Kokot				Voice: 919-966-0952
Assistant Department Head, User Services	FAX: 919-966-5592
Education Services Coordinator
Health Sciences Library				[log in to unmask]