From: Thomas J. Flynn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Lunes, 12 de Enero de 2009 10:39 a.m.
To: Lic. Angelica Navarro S.
Subject: Re: ILL: MOVEMENT DISORDERS

(See attached file: Movement Disorders.pdf)

Tom

             "Lic. Angelica
             Navarro S."
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Sent by: Medical                                           cc
             Libraries
             Discussion List                                       Subject
             <[log in to unmask]         ILL: MOVEMENT DISORDERS
             M.EDU>

             01/12/2009 11:31
             AM

             Please respond to
              "Lic. Angelica
                Navarro S."

Good day  all!!

Would any of you help me getting this article? I have only access to the abstract

Thank you all in advance and greetings all!!

<
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18581473?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem
2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocS

um> Successful treatment of the Meige syndrome with oral zolpidem
monotherapy.

An JY, Kim JS, Kim YI, Lee KS.

Mov Disord. 2008 Aug 15;23(11):1619-21. No abstract available.

Angelica

¤º°‘°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°‘°º¤ø

Angélica Navarro Serment, MLIS

Dirección de Biblioteca

División de Ciencias de la Salud
Av. Morones Prieto 3000 Pte.

Edificio CITES Planta Baja Poniente

Tel.: 52 (81) 8888-2074,

Fax: 52 (81) 8888-2110

Enlace intercampus:

El contenido de este mensaje de datos no se considera oferta, propuesta o acuerdo, sino hasta que sea confirmado en documento por escrito que contenga la firma autógrafa del apoderado legal del ITESM. El contenido de este mensaje de datos es confidencial y se entiende dirigido y para uso exclusivo del destinatario, por lo que no podrá distribuirse y/o difundirse por ningún medio sin la previa autorización del emisor original. Si usted no es el destinatario, se le prohibe su utilización total o parcial para cualquier fin.

The content of this data transmission must not be considered an offer, proposal, understanding or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document signed by a legal representative of ITESM. The content of this data transmission is confidential and is intended to be delivered only to the addressees. Therefore, it shall not be distributed and/or disclosed through any means without the authori zation of the original sender. If you are not the addressee, you are forbidden from using it, either totally or partially, for any purpose.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.