Does anyone have experience taking PMC and PubMed citations and merging
the two into one document?  I can not seem to get the two formats to
merge into one Word document.  Thanks for any help.

I emailed the results to myself, then tried cutting and pasting into
Word.  Formatting is so different that the result is terrible in Word.
Does one save each result as a file, and then try to merge the two
files?  If so, how would that work any better?  TWH

Thank you for using the library.
Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain
information from Self Regional Healthcare which may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be for the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee,
any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this
message is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic message in
error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message and all
copies.
Self Regional Healthcare is a tobacco-free workplace.
Tel. 864-725-4851; fax 864-725-4838
Thomas Hill, Librarian, Self Regional Healthcare, 1325 Spring St.,
Greenwood, SC 29646