Here is a basic CPR guide (in both vietnamese and english). Hope it helps.  Julie

Julie Hughbanks
Ridderheim Health Science Library
Parkview Hospital
2200 Randallia Dr.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805

>>> Deborah Klein <[log in to unmask]> 1/8/2009 1:42 PM >>>
Colleagues -

I urgently need a Vietnamese-language handout for parents on infant CPR.
I know that the Orange County CA chapter of the American Red Cross
actually teaches this class, but it seems the knowledgeable individual
is not available at present.  I've checked MedlinePlus, a large number
of ethno-med type websites, and I've called the Vietnamese Health
Promotion Project in San Francisco, all to no avail.  Can any of you
help me?

Thanks,

Deborah

Deborah Klein, MSLS, AHIP

Medical Librarian

Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center

1798 N. Garey Ave.

Pomona, CA 91767

(909) 865-9878 voice

(909) 865-9770 fax

CAUPOO

The information transmitted herewith is privileged /
confidential information intended only for use by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, retransmission,
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from your computer.