As part of moving my library to its new space here at CHMC I weeded
about 60% of my journals. I had hoped very much to donate them overseas
but the shipping is too prohibitive for our current finances. As such
they are available to anyone who wants them.

I will send the list to anyone who wants them. Email me off list. Please
arrange for pickup or shipping costs.

I also have several boxes of monographs. I will include that list.

Brett VanBenschoten
Library Associate
California Hospital Medical Center
213-742-5872 v
213-765-4046 f

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where
we can find information upon it. - Samuel Johnson

Any opinions expressed in this email are strictly my own and do not
represent or reflect upon any organization or other individual.