Can anyone help me with this? None of the libraries on my DOCLINE routing
map seem to have it and to go through ASCO's website there is a charge. I
can pay $11.00 for the article and can put it through DOCLINE if you provide
your LIBID.

Publication: ASCO 2008 Educational Book

Title: Overview of Cytoreductive Surgery and Intraperitoneal Dissemination of
Appendiceal and Colorectal Neoplasms

AU: Edward A. Levine, MD, Brigitte M. Ronett, MD, Paul F. Mansfield, MD, and
Cathy Eng, MD

I don't have page numbers, unfortunately.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Kind regards,
Heidi

Heidi Patterson, MLIS
Librarian, Richard M. Johnston Health Sciences Library
The Western Pennsylvania Hospital
4800 Friendship Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224