One of my patrons is asking for a chapter from Cardiac Arrhythmias 2005:
Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Cardiac Arrhythmias and it
doesn't appear to be available through any of my DOCLINE libraries. Any help
would be appreciated. I can pay up to $11.00 for this, either through
DOCLINE (if you provide your LIBID) or check request/bill.

Cardiac Arrhythmias 2005: Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on
Cardiac Arrhythmias (Venice, 2–5 October 2005)
Publisher	Springer Milan
ISBN	978-88-470-0370-5

TI: How To Differentiate Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Tachycardia from
Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy?
AU: C. Wolpert, C. Echternach, C. Veltmann, R. Schimpf and M. Borggrefe
pgs: 345-49

Thank you for your assistance!
Heidi

Heidi Patterson, MLIS
Librarian, Richard M. Johnston Health Sciences Library
The Western Pennsylvania Hospital
4800 Friendship Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224