I have a Friday question and I can't seem to find any answers.  It could be that I am just not thinking clearly on Friday afternoon but I thought I would check with the collective wisdom of the listserv before I gave up.

Is there any research on what drives good HCAPS (aka HCAHPS) scores?  Is there any correlation with staffing or other things like that?

I am sure there has to be information out there but I am just not finding it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
Annette

Annette Campbell, MLIS
Medical Librarian /CME Coordinator

NCH Healthcare System
P.O. Box 413029
Naples, FL 34101
Phone:  239-436-5383 Library
Phone:  239-436-5007 CME Office
Fax:  239-436-5058
Beeper:  239-279-8945

"Expert Care Begins with Expert Information"

Visit our website at http://www.nchmd.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email and any files transmitted with it are from the NCH Healthcare System.
This message is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please call us
immediately at (239) 436-5000 and ask to speak to the message sender or promptly
email the message sender of the delivery error and then delete the message.
Thank you.