Good Afternoon!

One of our educators is interested in purchasing a program called "The Heart in Detail" which looks like it is to be used for patient education.
I couldn't find any reviews of it so I thought I would ask you all and see if anyone was using it and was willing to share their opinion.

Thanks so much.

Annette

Annette Campbell, MLIS
Medical Librarian /CME Coordinator

NCH Healthcare System
P.O. Box 413029
Naples, FL 34101
Phone:  239-436-5383 Library
Phone:  239-436-5007 CME Office
Fax:  239-436-5058
Beeper:  239-279-8945

"Expert Care Begins with Expert Information"

Visit our website at http://www.nchmd.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email and any files transmitted with it are from the NCH Healthcare System.
This message is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please call us
immediately at (239) 436-5000 and ask to speak to the message sender or promptly
email the message sender of the delivery error and then delete the message.
Thank you.