From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Dillon
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 1:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question - VisualDX

I would be interested to hear feedback from anyone who has been involved with this vendor and product.  The product was provided as a one-year "grant" to three of our EDs on the recommendation of the regional emergency preparedness director (read - sly marketing).  It did not go through the library but ended at our door when no one else knew how to get it up and accessible.

Karen

Karen Dillon, BA, MLS
Manager, Library & Media Services
Carilion Clinic