Actually,

The Coctail hour starts at 5:30 and dinner is at 6:30.

I think we would have to set up around 4:45 or so, and staff the table thru
to 6:30, with some rotation so that
all can mix a bit during the coctail hour.

The student price is 20 dollars,  but I am donating 10 dollars per student,
so it should be a decent Friday night
meal with lots of exposure of what engineering companies exists in the
area.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Brianna Torpey
             Engineers Without         [log in to unmask]
             Borders                                                    cc
             >                                                     Subject
                                       Re: Banquet Next Friday

             02/12/2009 08:58
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Can anyone go to the banquet next Friday?  It is at 7pm and will cost $10
to attend.  Please contact Sebastian if you are interested.
Brianna