Sebastian,
 I will still be able to go I just have the Order of the Engineer ceremony at 4:30 so I'll show up right after that. I'll arrange for the other people to set-up and come over right after that. Do you need for me to fill out the registration form or where you filling out the form for the group of us. Thanks.

Andy
-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastian Ventrone <[log in to unmask]>

Date:         Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:44:40
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Banquet Next Friday

Actually,

The Coctail hour starts at 5:30 and dinner is at 6:30.

I think we would have to set up around 4:45 or so, and staff the table thru
to 6:30, with some rotation so that
all can mix a bit during the coctail hour.

The student price is 20 dollars,  but I am donating 10 dollars per student,
so it should be a decent Friday night
meal with lots of exposure of what engineering companies exists in the
area.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Brianna Torpey
             Engineers Without         [log in to unmask]
             Borders                                                    cc
             >                                                     Subject
                                       Re: Banquet Next Friday

             02/12/2009 08:58
             AM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Can anyone go to the banquet next Friday?  It is at 7pm and will cost $10
to attend.  Please contact Sebastian if you are interested.
Brianna