I notified the organizer all 4. so, should be ok. thanks

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Andy Touchette
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             Engineers Without                                          cc
             Borders
             <[log in to unmask]                                     Subject
             >                         Re: Banquet Next Friday

             02/12/2009 07:09
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Sebastian, I will still be able to go I just have the Order of the Engineer
ceremony at 4:30 so I'll show up right after that. I'll arrange for the
other people to set-up and come over right after that. Do you need for me
to fill out the registration form or where you filling out the form for the
group of us. Thanks. Andy

From: Sebastian Ventrone
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:44:40 -0500
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Banquet Next Friday

Actually,

The Coctail hour starts at 5:30 and dinner is at 6:30.

I think we would have to set up around 4:45 or so, and staff the table thru
to 6:30, with some rotation so that
all can mix a bit during the coctail hour.

The student price is 20 dollars, but I am donating 10 dollars per student,
so it should be a decent Friday night
meal with lots of exposure of what engineering companies exists in the
area.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Brianna Torpey <[log in to unmask]>Brianna Torpey

                         Brianna Torpey

                         Sent by:
                         Engineers Without                              To
                         Borders
                         <[log in to unmask]                 [log in to unmask]

                                                                        cc
                         02/12/2009 08:58
                         AM
                                                                   Subject

             Please respond to                             Re: Banquet
         Engineers Without Borders                         Next Friday

Can anyone go to the banquet next Friday? It is at 7pm and will cost $10 to
attend. Please contact Sebastian if you are interested.
Brianna

To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:37:56 -0500

Any way we can get a substitute?

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Brianna Torpey <[log in to unmask]>Brianna Torpey

     Brianna Torpey <[log in to unmask]>
     Sent by: <[log in to unmask]>
     02/11/2009 10:19 PM

                                                     Sebastian
                                                     Ventrone/Burlington/I
                                                     BM@IBMUS

                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject

                                                     Banquet Next Friday

I actually remembered after the meeting that my aunt is coming up Friday
night to visit so I won't be able to go next Friday.
Sorry about that.
Brianna

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.

(See attached file: pic19799.gif)