Well this explains why Calos and I showed up to an empty building last
week.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Abigail Catherine
             Franklin
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Engineers Without
             Borders                                               Subject
             <[log in to unmask]         Wednesday's Panel Meeting

             02/08/2009 02:39
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone has been continuing to work hard in their oven groups
and are ready for this Wednesday's panel. Our meeting will be held at
7pm in Votey(207 or 254). Each of our three oven groups should come
prepared to present to the club, as well as a panel of our advisors
and mentors, all research and work they have been working on over the
past couple of months. Presentations should be thoughtful and to the
point. This will be an opportunity to receive help and feedback, and
then to use the next month preparing to submit a final proposal from
each group. Remember, final proposals are due March 4th.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday. Hopefully it wont
blizzard again! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

Abby