     Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:31:51 -0500
     From: Sebastian Ventrone <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: Re: Engineering Banquet
       To: Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>
       Cc: Mary Anne Sjoblom <[log in to unmask]>

Abby,

Here is the details on the Introducing Girls to Engineering session next
Thursday. scan thru the whole note, and than if any EWB female
students are interested in a break from studies, this would be an excellent
outreach session. I will look toward you to communicate
directly with Mary Anne (via email) if any possible candidates exists, and
to coordinate details. Thanks for your interest in this
potential outreach program.

-------------------------------------------------------------------  Read
the whole email trial below  :)

Sebastian............do you think any of the Ew/oB students (women) would
be interested in participating in this activity next Thursday?  Would give
them a chance to meet some IBM engineers and some high school students who
are interested in engineering.  Nice outreach, but the timing (middle of
day) may prove to be a problem.

  Marian Lawlor
  IBM Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Affairs - Vermont
  IBM Corporation, 1000 River St., Essex Junction, Vermont 05452
  802-769-1970  (t/l: 446-1970)   Fax: (802) 769-3865
  Notes: Marian Lawlor/Burlington/IBM@IBMUS    [log in to unmask]

  "The important thing is not to stop questioning."  Albert Einstein

  IBMers join On Demand Community on
  http://w3.ibm.com/ondemandcommunity/home

----- Forwarded by Marian Lawlor/Burlington/IBM on 02/11/2009 02:10 PM
-----