Abby,

Here is the details on the Introducing Girls to Engineering session next Thursday. scan thru the whole note, and than if any EWB female
students are interested in a break from studies, this would be an excellent outreach session. I will look toward you to communicate
directly with Mary Anne (via email) if any possible candidates exists, and to coordinate details. Thanks for your interest in this
potential outreach program.

------------------------------------------------------------------- Read the whole email trial below :) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian............do you think any of the Ew/oB students (women) would be interested in participating in this activity next Thursday? Would give them a chance to meet some IBM engineers and some high school students who are interested in engineering. Nice outreach, but the timing (middle of day) may prove to be a problem.
Marian Lawlor
IBM Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Affairs - Vermont
IBM Corporation, 1000 River St., Essex Junction, Vermont 05452
802-769-1970 (t/l: 446-1970) Fax: (802) 769-3865

Notes: Marian Lawlor/Burlington/IBM@IBMUS [log in to unmask]

"The important thing is not to stop questioning." Albert Einstein

IBMers join On Demand Community on http://w3.ibm.com/ondemandcommunity/home

----- Forwarded by Marian Lawlor/Burlington/IBM on 02/11/2009 02:10 PM -----

[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
From:
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Mary Anne Sjoblom/Burlington/IBM
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
To:
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Laura S Chadwick/Burlington/IBM@IBMUS, Thomas B Chadwick/Burlington/IBM@IBMUS
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Cc:
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask], Karen Connerney/Burlington/IBM@IBMUS, Marian Lawlor/Burlington/IBM@IBMUS
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Date:
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
02/10/2009 05:12 PM
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject:
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
"Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day" - Feb 19th (11- 1) @ EHS

Karen Connerney & I meet with Jim today to discuss the event...

They are expecting ~ 30 girls and it will run from 11:04 - 1:05.
Each session will run 30 minutes.
Girls will rotate to each session, Expect 10 girls per session.

11:04 - 11:34 - Intro and lunch - (Pizza Lunch provided by Vt Works for Women) - Auditorium
11:34 - 12:04 Session 1
12:04 - 12:34 Session 2
12:34 - 1:05 Session 3

Event 1 - PowerUp Game (Jim's room) - Karen & Mary Anne
Event 2 - Legos (Auditorium area) - Laura & Tom
Event 3 - Mechanical TBD (Auditorium - other end) - Jim or ?

Please let Jim know if you have any special requirements.

Thanks again for doing this with your busy week ! I will send you a calendar entry.

Mary Anne

Engineering Solutions
802-769-6054, Tie (446)

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com