Actually, we have some interest, and a volunteer.

Hey Abby I would love to attend! :) Let me know if you need me to drive.

Jess

So, need someone from this outreach program to provide details/and
directions to Jess.

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Marian
             Lawlor/Burlington
             /IBM                                                       To
                                       Sebastian
             02/16/2009 09:24          Ventrone/Burlington/IBM@IBMUS

                                                                   Subject
                                       Any interest from Ew/oB?

Sebastian...........I assume since I haven't heard from you that the
students in Engineers without Borders had conflicts on Thursday?

 Marian Lawlor
 IBM Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Affairs - Vermont
 IBM Corporation, 1000 River St., Essex Junction, Vermont 05452
 802-769-1970  (t/l: 446-1970)   Fax: (802) 769-3865
 Notes: Marian Lawlor/Burlington/IBM@IBMUS    [log in to unmask]

 "The important thing is not to stop questioning."  Albert Einstein

 IBMers join On Demand Community on
 http://w3.ibm.com/ondemandcommunity/home