FYI.  --Geoff

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Security Camp @ Boston College: March 6, 2009
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 07:38:11 -0500
From: DiMauro,Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
To: SIG Announcements <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Friends,
Boston College, in association with NERCOMP, are pleased to invite you to the annual Security Camp @ Boston College. This event is a unique opportunity for security professionals responsible for networks and computer systems at area schools to assemble and to exchange knowledge, insights, and solutions.

Security Camp will be held at Higgins Hall #300 at Boston College, on Friday March 6, 2009.  It will run from 9:00 am - 4:30 p.m., with check-in beginning at 8:30 am.

Please register as soon as possible as space is limited.  Registration ends on Saturday, February 28th.

There is no charge for this event. Lunch is included.

All who are interested in the topics being presented are encouraged to attend. We extend this invitation to anyone with systems, service, or network administration responsibilities who is also responsible for the security of their systems. The goal of Security Camp is to target the interests and needs of our community of professionals: those of us working in an academic environment. ...

Full details about the Security Camp including registration information can be found on the BC web site:
 http://web.bc.edu/security_camp/

We look forward to you joining us at Boston College on March 6th!

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
NERCOMP