LAPTOP FOR SALE OR REPAIR

 I have an HP laptop, purchased in June of 2008 but not used very heavily.  It is an HP Pavilion Entertainment PC, (model # DV6833US) with Intel Centrino, Windows Vista.

 It was damaged (motherboard), and I was told it by Circuit City repair service that would be almost $900 to fix.  It cost about $1000 new, and I decided I could not afford to fix it at that price.

 I am eager to recoup something on the computer or to have it fixed much more reasonably.  If you have interest in either buying or fixing this,  please contact me.  Make me an offer.

David 658-1209, <[log in to unmask]>

David A. Shiman

Professor of Education

Director, Center for World Education