Williston charges $5.00 to fax anything.  They can come in and pick up a copy for free or we can mail it if necessary.  It discourages most requests when they often have a copy and just don't want to "look it up".

--- On Fri, 2/6/09, Gary Anderson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Gary Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Faxing Tax Bills?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 8:31 AM

Hyde Park faxes tax bills to tax preparers and we bill them for the copy charge and the outgoing fax fee of $2.00.  It's not popular, but it's working.  More taxpayers are remembering to take their bills to the preparer or stopping by the office to pick up a copy.  There aren't too many of the latter.

Gary A.