We keep them in a file, and only record the bill of sale if it is for a modular that will never leave.

At 10:51 AM 2/19/2009, you wrote:
1.Morristown is looking to update its purchase order policy.  If your town has a policy, please send a copy to me at [log in to unmask]
2. It seems that more and more, we are not receiving Mobile Home Bills of Sale, but rather Mobile Home Warranty Deeds to be recorded.  Because MHs come and go fairly often, we have kept a separate file rather than record them in the land records books.  What procedure are most clerks following re: MHBOS?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Mary Ann Wilson
Town Clerk and Treasurer
Morristown, Vermont
[log in to unmask]

Bobbi Brimblecombe
Marshfield Town Clerk
122 School Street, Room 1
Marshfield, VT 05658
(802) 426-3305
[log in to unmask]