Greetings,

I'm sending this announcement out to our Census data network and local
officials.

We're hearing a lot about lay-off these days, but that's not the subject
of my conversations with the Census Bureau: they aren't downsizing,
they're hiring!

The ten-year Census is the largest non-military mobilization of workers
in our country, and it couldn't have come at a better time!

This year the Bureau will be doing address canvassing operations in
Vermont.  And then next year will be on-the-ground follow-up for the
survey itself.  These jobs are flexible and local.  There are also jobs
available at the Census' Vermont office in Williston.  They are
currently testing for all of these jobs.

Contact the Census 2010 Vermont office in Williston at 802-264-0860 for
more information.

Please share this announcement with your networks.  You may be
interested yourself!

Thank you,
Chip
____________________