-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Brownell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 8:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi All,

Had a request to reprint the instructions for subscribing to the MuniNet
list discussion.  I've included them below.  Please feel free to pass
them on to others.

Best
  Peter
    :-)

------------------------------------
Peter Brownell
Federal Fiscal Services Team
Vermont Department of Education
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05620-2501
802-828-0289

MuniNet
Internet List serv Discussion Group

A List serv is an easy way to communicate and carry on discussions with
the other members of the discussion group.  It does not cost anything
and you don't need any special software (you just use your own Email
account). You send EMail messages to [log in to unmask] and the system
will automatically send a copy to everyone on the discussion list.

 *** To get your name added to the muninet list ***

Send a one line EMail message to [log in to unmask] (leave the