Putney records them in the Land Rcords now.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Mary Ann Wilson
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 10:52 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Purchase order policy

  1.Morristown is looking to update its purchase order policy.  If your town
has a policy, please send a copy to me at [log in to unmask]

  2. It seems that more and more, we are not receiving Mobile Home Bills of
Sale, but rather Mobile Home Warranty Deeds to be recorded.  Because MH's
come and go fairly often, we have kept a separate file rather than record
them in the land records books.  What procedure are most clerks following
re: MHBOS?

  Thanks in advance for any help!

  Mary Ann Wilson

  Town Clerk and Treasurer