________________________________

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of St. Albans Town Assistant
Clerk
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REQUEST FOR INFO

Could someone send/email me the information on credit card/debit card
processing services. Someone had mentioned a web based processing
service that did not charge processing fee's to the town.

Thanks in advance.

Lisa Roque
Assistant Town Clerk
St. Albans Town