At some point on muninet, the State said to accept old forms.
St. Albans Town
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Town of Roxbury
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 1:43 PM
  Subject: Received old PTTR

  Hello Everyone,

  I received an old Vermont Property Transfer Tax Return today.  The form was signed in August but the attorney never sent it until now.  Do I accept the form or return it?  I know that I am only supposed to accept the new forms but it was signed in August so is there an exception for that?

  Tammy Legacy

  Roxbury Town Clerk