Would you please provide us with the authority, either from the statutes or written regulations, by which Town Clerks must reject transfer documents that are submitted with old PTTR forms?  Thank you


From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Grace, Mary Jane
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 3:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: property transfer tax returns


I’m told I’m in error.  The old forms are not to be accepted as of December 1, 2009.  If the form was signed prior to December 1, you can accept it.


If you have questions you can contact Mike Piwowarski at 828-2777 or Malcolm Matthew at 828-2542.


Thank you.



Mary Jane Grace, Program Technician

Property Valuation and Review Division

Vermont Dept. of Taxes