From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Guildhall Town Clerk
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: final Grand List adjustments by Education Department?

Hi everyone,

Now that the Education Dept has received most Town's final Grand Lists, do we know WHEN they are going to adjust their records to reflect the changes from the Aug first Grand List?  And, for Towns whose Grand List amounts went down, adjust amounts that the State pays to the School Districts?

I know that most towns only just sent their final 411 GLS in electronically in January.

Thanks!

Laura