The property tax adjustment credits will be on the cash flow sheets you get from the Dept. of Education. 


Mary Jane, PVR


From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Guildhall Town Clerk
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 12:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: property adjustment payments directly to school districts, when?


And another quick question:  when will the property adjustment amounts be sent to the school districts.  (The towns already have ours).  thanks!